Re: RFS: open-axiom

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 00:02:27 +0400, Igor Pashev <pashev.igor@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Oh, and for next upload please add Vcs-Browser and Vcs-Git headers
> Is it ok to use github or whatsoever for this?

I think this is not well codified within Debian at the moment, but I
would say the corporate nature and non-free software aspect of github
make some of us a bit uncomfortable.

Probably the least controversial procedure is to get an account on
alioth.debian.org, and join the collab-maint project. I suppose it
should be possible to mirror a github repository into alioth if you
wanted to work that way.