Re: RFS: open-axiom
- To: David Bremner <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFS: open-axiom
- From: Igor Pashev <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 18:34:23 +0400
- Message-id: <4E623AEF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <CALL-Q8z5AppFEH395+Stfw5C4N_QygWQmC4BGwLVPjqkyB9tTA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CALL-Q8w5FC=x=SPXhDYjBwzzVkKh-6DsY2LkykZoH+p7C4GuWA@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <4E5A6470.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CALL-Q8zP9MPwtEu_1zd1ML8Atd_3JMMy_enEAGbzpNMjjqf4email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CALL-Q8zujdn2AD3O7CNFhCncVYxtxwP2-Uub2CbeYJ9+zCg6ag@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <4E5BA384.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4E5CD4DA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4E62188B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Greate! Thank you.
OA is uploaded to FTP.
What about other architectures (i386, alpha, powerpc, etc)?
Do I need another sponsor? :-)
How much time does it take for package to appear in repo?
03.09.2011 16:37, David Bremner пишет:
> On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 16:07:39 +0400, Igor Pashev <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> I have upload new version without
>> "./contrib" and "./src/include/xpm.h".
>> The latter is going to be removed in upstream,
>> that file is from very old Axiom version.
>> "./contrib" is not used now and has unclear license mess:
>> "./contrib/texmacs/COPYING" says about GPL-3,
>> but sources are BSDL or GPL (1?).
> I guess that makes sense to me about contrib. It might be possible to
> fix by asking upstream for clarification what that COPYING file is meant
> to apply to.
> Removing xpm.h alone would not be a good reason to repack (although
> here, there is no real pristine upstream tarball), but since you are
> repacking anyway, OK.
> I'm rebuilding as we speak. By the way, parallel build support would be
> nice ;).