Re: RFS: pygtkplot

Gabriele <phoenix1987@gmail.com> writes:

> I don't see the problem. I think I have already solved all those issues. In
> fact:

Hrm. I might have downloaded an earlier version then, I guess. Sorry for
the noise then!

On the other hand, I had a quick look at your updted 0.1-1 package, and
while it does look a thousand times better, there's still an issue that
I think can be solved better:

You're installing the desktop file and the associated icon in the
postinst, why? It really should be shipped in the .deb.

Not to mention that it's the postinst that tries to remove it, which
will not work, since postinst is not run when removing the package. This
way, removing your package would leave cruft on the system.