Re: Please try expo.debian.net -- a replacement for mentors.debian.net

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 08:37:36PM +0200, Julien Valroff wrote:
> It may also help to know whether the package is already in Debian (with
> a link to packages.d.o in order to know more about the history of the
> uploads) or if it is a new package.

packages.qa.d.o please.

And while we're writing the wishlist, please also inclulde:
* output from lintian -IX --pedantic
* changelog entry with colorized RC-bugs that are fixed
* whether or not the orig.tar.gz is original
* if there is a previous version in debian, debdiff to the source

basically more similar to http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

--
Best regards,
Kilian