Re: jampal_02.01.05-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Peter,

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 05:39:18PM +0200, Torsten Werner wrote:
> Am 26.07.2011 16:32, schrieb Peter Bennett:
> > The looks/*.jar files are not distributed in the package. They are
> > present in the source because I do
> > distribute them with the Windows version of jampal.
> > Jampal runs fine without them, and some of them are available as
> > separate packages in Debian, so the
> > user can install them if he wants to.
> > What do I need to do about this? Do I need a repackaged source?
>
> yes, that would be an option.

I guess that would be one preferred method. Or as you're upstream yourself
you can as well leave the compiled *.jar out of any release tarball and
compile them as part of the windows build process. Alternatively you can
ship them in the *.zip for Windows and leave them excluded in the *.tar.gz
for Linux.

Which one you prefer is up to you.

--
Best regards,