Re: jampal_02.01.05-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Torsten

The looks/*.jar files are not distributed in the package. They are
present in the source because I do
distribute them with the Windows version of jampal.
Jampal runs fine without them, and some of them are available as
separate packages in Debian, so the
user can install them if he wants to.
What do I need to do about this? Do I need a repackaged source?

Peter