Re: New contributors: please come to Debconf and/or Debcamp

Asheesh,

Thank you for this email, I couldn't agree more with everything you said. Just wanted to send an update that we extended sponsored registrations until May 19th so there's still time to register!

I personally would like to encourage everybody to register and request sponsorship, see you in Banja Luka!

Adnan

Sent using Android (Nexus S)