Re: New contributors: please come to Debconf and/or Debcamp

On Sat, 7 May 2011, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

Hi everyone on debian-mentors,

I wanted to send a special invitation for new contributors to Debian: Come to Debconf and Debcamp! Even if you're not a Debian Developer yet.

One more plug for this: We'll help pay for you.
http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110515 says: "This year the Debian Project again invites newbies and non-regular attendees to join the annual Debian Conference (DebConf). As a special incentive an extra travel fund has been set up, which is only available to new or non-regular DebConf attendees."

(-:,

--
-- Asheesh.

http://asheesh.org/