Re: RFS: creepy

On Sun, 8 May 2011 21:46:20 -0500
Daniel Echeverry <epsilon77@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "creepy".
>
> * Package name    : creepy
>   Version         : 0.1.9.2-1
>   Upstream Author : Yiannis Kakavas <jkakavas@gmail.com>
> * URL             : http://ilektrojohn.github.com/creepy
> * License         : GPL3
>   Section         : python
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> creepy     - geolocation information aggregator

* is the versioning 0.1.92 or 0.1.9.2?
* related to this, upstream has a 0.1.93 deb in his ppa. this might ca
* policy version is now 3.9.2, you should probably update d/control
* man page title should be caps
* possible typo in man page, navigateable -> navigable
* typo in man page hiting -> hitting
* please upstream man page (etc), if its not been done yet.
* not sure 'run a creep gui' is the best way to describe the menu
entry :)

I'm not a DD, so i can't sponsor but thought i'd give some feedback as
i'm interested in the package too.

thanks,
kk

--