Re: RFS: denyhosts
> Just a very quick view: please consider registering on alioth.d.o for
> the collab-maint team and continue to maintain the packaging there.
I have requested access to the collab-maint project on alioth where the
old repository was held. In the mean time, I don't feel right releasing
a package with that information incorrect, so I have left it out.
> > This version would close 4 open bugs if uploaded.
> Would be nice to mention the bug numbers in your mail for convenience.
For your convenience, here is the changelog entry for this version of
denyhosts (2.6-9) unstable; urgency=low
* New Maintainer (Closes: #614581)
* debian/denyhosts.logrotate: Do not source /etc/denyhosts.conf since it may
not be a valid shell script (Closes: #608672)
* debian/dh_reenable: Added reasonable error message when script is not run
as root (Closes: #619390)
- Added support for the "status" action (Closes: #547036)
- Removed pointless messages in "restart" and "force-reload" actions which
were being outputted incorrectly.
* Removed Vcs tags left by old maintainer. Repository is no longer used.
* Added a patch to correct /bin/env to /usr/bin/env
* debian/denyhosts.doc-base: Added to register FAQ with doc-base
-- Kyle Willmon <email@example.com> Tue, 05 Apr 2011 21:59:51 -0500
I am still looking for a DD to sponsor this.