Re: RFS: denyhosts

> Just a very quick view: please consider registering on alioth.d.o for
> the collab-maint team and continue to maintain the packaging there.

I have requested access to the collab-maint project on alioth where the
old repository was held. In the mean time, I don't feel right releasing
a package with that information incorrect, so I have left it out.

> > This version would close 4 open bugs if uploaded.
>
> Would be nice to mention the bug numbers in your mail for convenience.

For your convenience, here is the changelog entry for this version of
the package:

denyhosts (2.6-9) unstable; urgency=low

  * New Maintainer (Closes: #614581)
  * debian/denyhosts.logrotate: Do not source /etc/denyhosts.conf since it may
    not be a valid shell script (Closes: #608672)
  * debian/dh_reenable: Added reasonable error message when script is not run
    as root (Closes: #619390)
  * debian/denyhosts.init:
    - Added support for the "status" action (Closes: #547036)
    - Removed pointless messages in "restart" and "force-reload" actions which
      were being outputted incorrectly.
  * Removed Vcs tags left by old maintainer. Repository is no longer used.
  * Added a patch to correct /bin/env to /usr/bin/env
  * debian/denyhosts.doc-base: Added to register FAQ with doc-base

 -- Kyle Willmon <kylewillmon@gmail.com>  Tue, 05 Apr 2011 21:59:51 -0500

I am still looking for a DD to sponsor this.

Thanks
--
Kyle Willmon