Re: RFS: denyhosts

> > I have created a first package to update the maintainer for this and
> > uploaded it on my own personal webspace:
>
> If I were allowed to update packages, I would not upload one that only
> changes the maintainer. Please also fix some bugs in the bug tracker
> while you are working on this package. There are several bugs providing
> a patch. At the very least you could review the proposed patches and
> comment on them in the bug reports. If you decide you like a patch,
> apply it in your packaging (using the DEP3 to add comments to the patch).
>
> Further, lintian informs about several easy to fix issues:

Thanks for the comments. I have reviewed the available patches from the
BTS and included them in my package. I will continue to work on the
other open bugs for this package. Also, I have fixed the lintian issues
on this package.

I have uploaded the new version of this package here:
  * dget http://jkwil.com/~corny/debian/denyhosts/denyhosts_2.6-9.dsc

This version would close 4 open bugs if uploaded.

I am still looking for someone to sponsor this package.

Thanks
-
Kyle Willmon