Re: RFS: mpg321 (New upstream release, 3rd try)

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 09:09:43PM +0100, Sven Hoexter wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 09:43:21PM +0200, Nanakos Chrysostomos wrote:
> > This is the old compatibility switch with the old Unix versions of "install".
> > Really nothing.
>
> Yeah, that's what I got from the infopage. What about droping it? I currently
> fail to see what it's used for within Debian.

Removed from debian/rules file.

> Beside that:
> * debian/copyright should be worked on, it doesn't even list yourself

Revised. I hope this is fine for the moment.

> * What about fixing #588051? (if it doesn't break without it I'm for suggests
>   aswell)

It doesn't break. It works fine, I've tested it. If you have something better
to suggest you are more than welcome in a next version.

> * Since you're upstream: There's a config.h.in~ in the orig.tar.gz.
>   It seems to be not yet released or at least it's not yet on sf.net, maybe
>   something to remove before uploading it there.

Removed. Sorry for that.

> * LDFLAGS += -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,--as-needed could limit the dependencies a bit.

Added to debian/rules file also.

Hope everything is fine now. Thanks for the comments and help.
The package has been re-uploaded to mentors.d.n.

Cheers,
Chris.