Re: RFS: mpg321 (New upstream release, 3rd try)

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 09:43:21PM +0200, Nanakos Chrysostomos wrote:
> This is the old compatibility switch with the old Unix versions of "install".
> Really nothing.

Yeah, that's what I got from the infopage. What about droping it? I currently
fail to see what it's used for within Debian.

Beside that:
* debian/copyright should be worked on, it doesn't even list yourself
* What about fixing #588051? (if it doesn't break without it I'm for suggests
  aswell)
* Since you're upstream: There's a config.h.in~ in the orig.tar.gz.
  It seems to be not yet released or at least it's not yet on sf.net, maybe
  something to remove before uploading it there.
* LDFLAGS += -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,--as-needed could limit the dependencies a bit.

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.