Re: RFS: mpg321 (New upstream release, 3rd try)

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 11:23:52PM +0200, Nanakos Chrysostomos wrote:

Hi,

> Removed from debian/rules file.

Ok, I think you should do the same with the conditional 'install -s' stuff
because you run dh_strip anyway. It does no harm but is redundant.

> Revised. I hope this is fine for the moment.

A simple grep -ir copyright in the source still gives me some more names
like Robert Leslie, the FSF, Peter Pentchev, Richard Boulton, MIT and some
more if I look closer like Giuseppe Scrivano and Ralph Loader.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/03/msg00023.html
is a good read on the topic.

> It doesn't break. It works fine, I've tested it. If you have something better
> to suggest you are more than welcome in a next version.

Oh why did you drop it? Like the bugreporter I'd list it as a suggested
package. You should just not depend on it since it's not required to run
mpg321 and not everyone will use it.

In debian/changelog please don't list issue under the S-V change which are
not related to it.

And a typo in the description, s/lighweight/lightweight/, should be fixed.

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.