Re: RFS: flvmeta

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Neutron Soutmun <neo.neutron@gmail.com> wrote:

>   I have uploaded the package that has been updated as the comments mention
> before.

Looks good! Just some more things I have just noticed, though:

debian/copyright:
- In the Format field, it should be a versioned URL, not the plain
  DEP-5 URL, so it indicates which revision of the format it refers to.
  For example,
    Format: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/dep/web/deps/dep5.mdwn?op=file&rev=REVISION
  (If you are referring to the latest revision, it's 166.)
- [Optional] The recurrent GPL-2+ license texts can be merged into a single
  standalone License field, and you can then refer to it in the Files sections
  using single-line entries (e.g. just License: GPL-2+).
  See an example in the "Standalone License Paragraph" subsection
  in DEP-5.

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan