Re: RFS: flvmeta

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 07:32:24PM +0700, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:
> Looks good! Just some more things I have just noticed, though:
>
> debian/copyright:
> - In the Format field, it should be a versioned URL, not the plain
>   DEP-5 URL, so it indicates which revision of the format it refers to.
>   For example,
>     Format: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/dep/web/deps/dep5.mdwn?op=file&rev=REVISION
>   (If you are referring to the latest revision, it's 166.)
> - [Optional] The recurrent GPL-2+ license texts can be merged into a single
>   standalone License field, and you can then refer to it in the Files sections
>   using single-line entries (e.g. just License: GPL-2+).
>   See an example in the "Standalone License Paragraph" subsection

Done and uploaded, please review again.

  * debian/copyright:
    - The Format field URL has been replaced by the versioned URL with revision
      specified.
    - Adjust the Source field URL to point to the stable version download list.
    - The License fields are merged to a "Standalone License Paragraph" and
      each Files section using a single-line License entry.

Best regards,
Neutron