Re: RFS: flvmeta

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 3:48 AM, Neutron Soutmun <neo.neutron@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "flvmeta".

* debian/control:
- The appropriate section should be "video", not "utils".
  See its friends here:
- Vcs-Svn is currently pointing to upstream VCS. But this field is for debian
  packaging VCS. Please also consider adding Vcs-Browser as well when
  you do so.
  For reference:

* debian/gbp.conf
- This file should not be shipped with the distributed source package,
  where .git/ is not available, making the config file meaningless.
  It should be ignored using "extend-diff-ignore" in debian/source/options
  or debian/source/local-options.
  In your case, to completely hide the ignore info from outside Git repository,
  you had better use debian/source/local-options and maintain it in Git only.
  More info:

Theppitak Karoonboonyanan