Re: RFS: flvmeta
- To: Neutron Soutmun <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: RFS: flvmeta
- From: Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 13:51:47 +0700
- Message-id: <AANLkTinuVHVZmsFp7N+fm=EvFaP7kKuib9HgLGbS4Wn6@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20110211204828.GA26410@nitrogen.neutroncom.local>
- References: <20110211204828.GA26410@nitrogen.neutroncom.local>
On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 3:48 AM, Neutron Soutmun <email@example.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "flvmeta".
- The appropriate section should be "video", not "utils".
See its friends here:
- Vcs-Svn is currently pointing to upstream VCS. But this field is for debian
packaging VCS. Please also consider adding Vcs-Browser as well when
you do so.
- This file should not be shipped with the distributed source package,
where .git/ is not available, making the config file meaningless.
It should be ignored using "extend-diff-ignore" in debian/source/options
In your case, to completely hide the ignore info from outside Git repository,
you had better use debian/source/local-options and maintain it in Git only.