Re: RFS: flvmeta

Hi Neutron,

On Samstag, 12. Februar 2011, Neutron Soutmun wrote:
> Hi, good to see you :)

likewise!

> Sorry for my English (It's T-English {Thai + English} :P)

No problem, almost everybody here is learning english as well. Me too
certainly :)

I didn't really doubt your good intentions, I just wanted to point out how
your mail could be read and that it's probably not the way you wanted it to
sound :)
(And I thought that it was a useful thing to point out, also for other people
here.)

cheers,
	Holger