I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libchart-php".
* Package name : libchart-php
Version : 1.2.2
Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
* URL : http://code.google.com/p/libchart/
* License : GPLv3
Section : web
It builds these binary packages:
libchart-php - PHP library for creating charts.
The package appears to be lintian clean.
My motivation for maintaining this package is: I'm using this
interesting library for creating charts for my software Jarifa. I'm
also creating a package for Jarifa, and the library was embed, so
sponsors told me that I should remove the library and create a
separate package for it. Thanks to this package, the library will be
able to be used by other developers and applications, not only Jarifa.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libchart-php
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libchart-php/libchart-php_1.2.2.dsc
I would be glad if someone checks an uploaded this package for me.
Daniel Lombraña González
Por favor, NO utilice formatos de archivo propietarios para el
intercambio de documentos, como DOC y XLS, sino HTML, RTF, TXT, CSV
o cualquier otro que no obligue a utilizar un programa de un
fabricante concreto para tratar la información contenida en él.