Re: RFS: python-gearman

Hi,

On 08-02-11 15:51, Sandro Tosi wrote:

Sorry I didn't noticed first: you can remove also "XB-Python-Version:
${python:Versions}" from d/control

I've removed the XB-Python-Version from d/control. Just out of curiousity, do you have any pointers to a current policy regarding these fields? I can only find old ones that are a bit conflicting. Btw, I get two warnings from dpkg now when building the packages:
warning: package python-gearman: unused substitution variable ${python:Versions}
warning: package python-gearman: unused substitution variable ${python:Provides}

Just a sanity check: the short descr say this package is an interface
to the Gearman libs, but no depends on any gearman package is in
d/control; what I'm not getting? :)

That's correct, this is actually a pure Python implementation of the Gearman protocol and doesn't use libgearman. I've updated the description a bit to be more clear about that.

Cheers,
Oxan

Other than that, I don't see any other points to fix, so let's get
those 2 squashed and we're ready to go.

Cheers,