Seeking Sponsor for OSCAR

Dear mentors,
I am seeking a sponsor to package OSCAR (Open Source Clinical
Application Resources) on Debian and Ubuntu.
OSCAR is an Electronic Medical Records suite developed by the
university of McMaster in Canada, it is mainly Java and python
routines that run on a LAMP server to which Java and Tomcat are added.
it needs some special configuration of the 'parent' packages and to
ensure minimum hardware such as memory to run.

OSCAR has around 1000 users in Canada, US, Spain and Argentina, it is
estimated to hold around a million patient's information, and has been
steadily on the rise for the past two decades.
I have volunteered with OCUS (OSCAR Canada User Society) to package
it, and would very much appreciate any help you are willing to
provide.

Best regards,
Rex