Re: RFS: openteacher

Hello,
Well I have applied to join collab-maint so that I can upload the packaging there and was told it could take up to a week. So just had a thought why wait till then if changes could be made meanwhile. I have updated the packaging to include the watch file and the VCS fields(which are currently invalid) in debian/control. Please do  review (http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openteacher) and suggest any changes required. I will upload the packaging to alioth soon as front desk approves my request to join collab-maint.

--
Arvind S Raj