RFS: downtimed

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor of the package "downtimed".

  Package name    : downtimed
  Version         : 0.4-1
  Upstream Author : EPIPE Communications <opensource@epipe.com>
  URL             : http://dist.epipe.com/downtimed/
  License         : FreeBSD
  Section         : admin

It builds a single binary package:
downtimed  - monitor of downtime, shutdown, and crashes

The package appears to be pedantically lintian clean.
It has been tested on i386 and kfreebsd-amd64.

The upload would fix this bug: 607684

My motivation for maintaining this package is:

  Having a handful systems for development, all being
  brought up and then down irregularly, makes the usefulness
  of a monitor of shutdown times become clear. Almost more
  important is such a monitor on mission critical systems,
  in order to accurately record any service failure time.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/downtimed/downtimed_0.4-1.dsc

It would please me to see someone examine this package,
and the end also upload it to the NEW queue.

Best regards
 Mats Erik Andersson, DM