Re: RFS: openteacher

Hi Arvind,

On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 10:09:43PM +0530, Arvind S Raj wrote:
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openteacher/openteacher_2.0beta2-1.dsc

as promised if nobody from Debian Edu has a look into your package (it's
a shame that nobody did) I now come up with some remarks:

debian/control:
 - Standards-Version: 3.8.4
    -> current is 3.9.1
 - #Vcs-*
    -> any reason why not just injecting the package to Vcs?  I'm in
       big favour of using team maintenance and thus I would really like
       you to use the Vcs and set the Tags accordingly
 - long description: <nitpicking mode on>Please do not add newlines
   inbetween each single item, using two spaces in the beginning of a
   line is sufficient to get the wanted pacing.  It might disturb the
   rendering in some applications<nitpicking mode off>
debian/rules
  <nitpicking mode on>PLease replace the comment from the template
  in the beginning by something that makes sense<nitpicking mode off>

debian/watch: missing

debian/opentecher.1: Manpage needs to be installed

Thanks for packaging openteacher

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de