Re: RFS: libzeep

On 14-01-11 11:45, Niels Thykier wrote:

I tried to build your package, but it fails in a clean chroot.  Most
likely you are missing a Build-Depends or two.

Thanks for having a look at my package. And yes, I totally overlooked those Build-Depends. Should be fixed now.

Also d/copyright needs to contain the entirely licenses.  The only
licenses you can refer to without including a full copy of them are
those listed in /usr/share/common-licenses (with the exception of the
BSD license, which we are trying to remove from common-licenses).  On a
related note, the LICENSE_1_0.txt should not be installed.

OK, so I copied this LICENSE' contents over to the copyright file.

In d/rules you could shorten it a bit.

Did that, created a new package and uploaded it. I hope it is better now?

Best regards,

-maarten hekkelman