RFS: libzeep

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libzeep".

* Package name    : libzeep
  Version         : 2.0.1-1
  Upstream Author : Maarten L. Hekkelman
* URL             : http://www.cmbi.ru.nl/libzeep/
* License         : Boost
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libzeep-dev - XML Library for SOAP servers written in C++ (development files)
libzeep2   - XML Library for SOAP servers written in C++

The upload would fix these bugs: 609541

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I'm the upstream author. This software is used in several of the projects I'm involved in and has been in production for well over a year now. The inclusion of libzeep will enable me to submit more software, like e.g. mrs <http://mrs.cmbi.ru.nl/>.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libzeep/libzeep_2.0.1-1.dsc

Kind regards

-maarten hekkelman