Re: RFS: zathura

* Sebastian Ramacher <s.st of all thank's for your comments.@GM.at>, 2010-07-15, 22:16:
http://mentors.Debian.net/Debian/pool/main/z/zathura/zathura_0.0.7-1.dsc

Uhh, first of all the ITP you close doesn't seem to be owned by you.

I've asked in [1] if it would be okay to upload my own package since
Rene didn't seem to care anymore.

You meant s/Rene/André/? No, sorry, the sole fact that he failed to reply to a message on a mailing list cannot be a justification for hijacking his ITP. Are you sure that he actually got your message? Yes, he should be subscribed, but we don't known if he actually was.

Should I open a new ITP?

No. Please contact André personally, ideally using the 582119@bugs.debian.org address. If he doesn't respond for, say, 2 weeks, change owner of the bug to yourself and then proceed with requesting sponsorship.

Why "Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7.0.50~)"? Wouldn't (>= 7) be enough?

dh_make generated it that way. I didn't touch that. Should I change it
to >= 7?

Not necessarily, I was just curious.

--
Jakub Wilk