Re: RFS: zathura

Hi there, Sebastian.

On Jul 15 2010, Sebastian Ramacher wrote:
> I am still looking for a sponsor for "zathura".

Unfortunately, I can't sponsor your upload, but the packaging looks fine
at a first brief look (I have not yet tried to compile it---I am reading
the packaging side of things for the moment).

I would just suggest that you add a line to the control file putting a
"Provides: pdf-reader" and adding something like the update-mime stuff
to register it with the system, so that it is picked up for pdf files.

You can see an example of this with, say, xpdf and the documentation of
update-mime(8).

Otherwise, that's a good job. Thanks.

Kind regards,

--