Re: My pending RFSs (xpdf) -- patch update suggestion

Hi,

===  xpdf-zoom-height.patch  ===
I worked on this patch issue and got this fixed.

I realize you have alioth git repo but it was just debian directory only
and it is not well tagged either by missing releases.  Since git is
light, why not have upstream and pristine-tar committed?  Also in order
to get full picture of changes you made, I imported previous stable and
published packages as much into git repo on my user account as:

  http://git.debian.org/?p=users/osamu/xpdf.git
  git://alioth.debian.org/git/users/osamu/xpdf.git  (for you to pull)

Now it is -9.

xpdf (3.02-9) unstable; urgency=low

  * Reactivate zoomFitHeight properly by merging it into fix-580495.patch.
  * Set VCS-* and Uploaders fields.

 -- Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org>  Sat, 17 Jul 2010 16:00:23 +0900

Question: Can I upload as this?

Osamu

PS: If you agree, can we replace proper git repo with my user one?  then
    workin on updates become easier.  If there are change history
    data between 3.02-2 to 3.0-5 and 3.0-7 even as uploaded packkage,
    recreating readable history was a bit easier.