Re: RFS: rush

söndag den 13 juni 2010 klockan 01:46 skrev Tim Retout detta:
> On 4 June 2010 10:45, Mats Erik Andersson <mats.andersson@gisladisker.se> wrote:
> > I am seeking an __active__ sponsor for this package.
>
> I'm afraid it seems you're stuck with me. ;)  At DebConf we (the

This pleases me!

> project) shall have to discuss the sponsoring situation.

 [.....]

> One thing I should have asked first time round is: does Debian need
> another restricted shell? We've already got rssh, which seems similar.
> Perhaps this merits a note in the long description as per:
> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html#bpp-pkg-desc

I picked this ITP, since the original candidate did not bring his
ITP to completion, and since Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org> expressed
interest enough to encourage the original packager. I have addressed
two or three messages to Roland Mas on related matters, but he has not
cared to respond in any visible manner. Perhaps an established Debian
developers have what it takes to get an opinion from him.

Should the package rush/gnurush be deemed superfluous by the mentors
collective, I will simply use this software where I see fit. No reason
for alarm on such grounds.

Best regards,

Mats Erik Andersson, fil. dr

Abonnerar på: debian-mentors, debian-devel-games, debian-perl,
              debian-ipv6, debian-qa