RFS: rush

Dear mentors,

I am seeking an __active__ sponsor for this package.

In comparison to the first packaging attempt, the Debian
specific documentation has been expanded, in particular
concerning chrooted service access, and a helper program
'mkchroot-rush.pl' has been included in order to ease the
population of minimal chroot directories.

These are the particulars of this new package:

  Package name:       rush
  Version:            1.6-1
  Upstream author:    Sergey Poznyakoff <gray@gnu.org.ua>
  License:            GPL-3
  Section:            Shells

This source package builds one binary package:

gnurush    -- restricted user shell

The package is pedantically lintian clean and builds in pbuilder for
testing as well as for unstable, using i386 and amd64.

I am motivated to maintain this package as I keep an interest of
providing limited access accounts for special purpose systems.
Presently, I am not in a position to put this package to professional
use, but I hope to be in the future, or at least see spin-off knowledge
from keeping this package under my supervision.

Access to the package is achieved at mentors.debian.net:

  URL       http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rush
  dget      http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rush/rush_1.6-1.dsc
  Repos     deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rush unstable main

Best regards,

Mats Erik Andersson, fil. dr
<mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>

Subscriptions: debian-mentors, debian-devel-games, debian-perl,
               debian-ipv6, debian-qa