Re: RFC: Using git/collab-maint/PET for debian-mentors.

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:25:07PM +0200, Jakub Wilk wrote:
>> Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@43-1.org> writes:

>>> I think this is a very good method to communicate with other team
>>> members about the current state of packages.

> Leaving notes is a good communication method? Seriously?
> How about *talking* to each other?

This only works if there's someone appropriate to talk to and the
timeframe is good - for things where you're basically just parking a bit
of work for pick up by some unknown person at some ill defined point in
the future then writing some notes can be a very effective way of
letting whoever next looks at the package know the current state of
play.