Re: RFC: Using git/collab-maint/PET for debian-mentors.

Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@43-1.org> writes:
All of these notes are removed before the upload so they do not show up in the released packages.

I think this is a very good method to communicate with other team members about the current state of packages.

Leaving notes is a good communication method? Seriously?
How about *talking* to each other?

* Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au>, 2010-06-14, 16:45:
I don't see the benefit of overloading the ‘debian/changelog’ file for this. Wouldn't it be better to keep the purpose of that file as is, and use a separate file (perhaps ‘debian/TODO’) for this separate purpose of intra-team-only communication?

That would be equally bad.

--
Jakub Wilk