Re: RFS: rush

fredag den  4 juni 2010 klockan 20:58 skrev Ben Finney detta:
> Mats Erik Andersson <mats.andersson@gisladisker.se> writes:
>
> > I am seeking an __active__ sponsor for this package.
>
> What distinction are you drawing with that qualifier (???__active__???)?
> What are you seeking beyond a sponsor for the package?

Well, I had one in the mid of April, he made a quick look, made an excuse
for making it superficial, and have not been heard of since for this package,
or for windowlab, which he also accepted.

My use of "__active__" was to catch somewhone that will not go missing
for months on end. I do not deserve to be hanging, the package does not,
and the Debian community as a whole does not.

I would rather see a quick denial of a package, with sound motivation,
than be hanging on a loose thread. My capability in maintainership should
not be missing, since I am a co-maintainer of "netkit-ftp" and "linux-ftpd".

--
Mats Erik Andersson, fil. dr

2459 41E9 C420 3F6D F68B  2E88 F768 4541 F25B 5D41

Abonnerar på: debian-mentors, debian-devel-games, debian-perl,
              debian-ipv6, debian-qa