Re: RFS: vmtk

Christophe,

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Christophe Prud'homme
<prudhomm@debian.org> wrote:
> Johannes
> I just uploaded vmtk.

Great! Thanks!

> I removed vtm from DebianScience and svn-injected it (with
> mergeWithUpstream)

Good. Actually I see now that I did in fact svn-inject that package
but I somehow forgot. Sorry about that.

I see that you didn't add the DM-Upload-Allowed flag in
debian/control. It would be great if I could upload after it is
accepted the first time. What do you think?

Best regards,

Johannes