Re: RFS: xpdf (updated package)

On 06/04/2010 01:36 AM, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> Thanks for spotting this!  I've just uploaded xpdf with a versioned
> depenedency on libpoppler-dev:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xpdf

Just for the record, it seems that things will break again with poppler 0.13.x.

At least, it does with "my" version of xpdf-poppler. Not sure with yours. But,
then, I intend to get your version and cherry pick some of the patches that I
have produced and put them together.

I have one patch, in particular, that would be good to send you.

To be honest, I don't like this "my" and "yours" here. Can we join efforts here?
I want to have everything integrated, alive and healthy. I don't like fragmented
efforts.

Regards,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 1024D/7C2CAEB8