RFS: xpdf (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.02-3
of my package "xpdf".

It builds these binary packages:
xpdf       - Portable Document Format (PDF) suite
xpdf-common - Transitional package for xpdf
xpdf-reader - Transitional package for xpdf
xpdf-utils - Transitional package for poppler-utils

The upload would fix these bugs: 351279, 461411, 548182, 548183,
548184, 548185, 576543, 576683, 577031, 577086, 577917, 578892

I have updated the package to use poppler instead of its own rendering
code, which is a fairly significant but very useful/important change.
I think it would be good to get additional testing/feedback in
experimental to make sure this hasn't introduced regressions or other
problems.  I've done quite a bit of testing over the past week, and it
seems to work fine so far, but I think testing from a wider audience
is prudent.

The logic for such a huge change is to reduce the security maintainence
burden for squeeze since there are issues are often disclosed in the xpdf
rendering codebase; aka poppler.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xpdf/xpdf_3.02-3.dsc

Best wishes,
Michael Gilbert