Re: RFS: cppcheck, new upstream version 1.43

Joachim Reichel wrote:
Hi,

Reijo Tomperi wrote:

These are in version 1.43-3, which was uploaded, but doesn't yet show on
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cppcheck/

I still do not see -3. Are you sure your upload did not fail? If you have to

Yes, I am sure that it didn't print a fail message.

upload again: why not fixing the small mistake in the changelog? I wouldn't mind
if it was a big packages, but since it is a small package ...

Well
a) I didn't know that you could upload same version twice. Creating a new version where only change is the changelog sounded a bit strange to do. b) Now that the m.d.n seems to misbehave, I think that I should not touch it at all until it starts working again. c) In the future I can do the fix, assuming that it is really ok to upload the same version. But for this version, at this point it would require me to do pretty much everything again, so the work seems big considering the benefit it would bring. I would rather spend that time doing something more important. But obviously if it is required, I will do it without complaining.

Anyway, biggest problem now seems to be m.d.n. So lets wait.

--
Reijo