Re: Aiccu: piuparts error

Hello Reinier,

Reinier Haasjes <reinier@haasjes.com> wrote:
> I made a new aiccu-package and tested it with piuparts and it gave this
I have seen you want to maintain the orphaned package. A good decision!

> error:
> > 0m35.5s ERROR: FAIL: Package purging left files on system:
> >   /etc/pm	 not owned
> >   /etc/pm/sleep.d	 not owned
> >   /etc/pm/sleep.d/60aiccu.dpkg-new	 not owned
>
> I installed this file (without the extension '.dpkg-new') within
> debian/aiccu.install:
> > debian/60aiccu  etc/pm/sleep.d
>
> But if I install and purge the package on my own system the file with
> the extension never shows and the file without the extension is removed.
>
> I already tried to remove the file from aiccu.postrm, but the error remains:
> > for ext in '' .dpkg-new;  do
> >         rm -f /etc/pm/sleep.d/60aiccu$ext
> >     done

After downloading this package I can see there are many manual commands
with different effects - difficult to see all resulting effects in a
short time. But I want to look deeper inside this package. Please be
patient. I think I need some days for analysis.

Fondest regards,
 Joachim Wiedorn