Aiccu: piuparts error

Hi,

I made a new aiccu-package and tested it with piuparts and it gave this
error:
> 0m35.5s ERROR: FAIL: Package purging left files on system:
>   /etc/pm	 not owned
>   /etc/pm/sleep.d	 not owned
>   /etc/pm/sleep.d/60aiccu.dpkg-new	 not owned

I installed this file (without the extension '.dpkg-new') within
debian/aiccu.install:
> debian/60aiccu  etc/pm/sleep.d

But if I install and purge the package on my own system the file with
the extension never shows and the file without the extension is removed.

I already tried to remove the file from aiccu.postrm, but the error remains:
> for ext in '' .dpkg-new;  do
>         rm -f /etc/pm/sleep.d/60aiccu$ext
>     done

Could somebody help me or point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Reinier