DEB-3: unclear patchfile header (was: RFS: backup2l (updated package))

Hello,

Joachim Wiedorn <ad_debian@joonet.de> wrote:

> > I see that you added a description to your patches. This is a very good thing.
> > Note that there is a standardisation effort for patch descriptions. I recommend
> > you to try it next time: ‘http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3/’;.
> Still now I have seen so many different descriptions in patches. So I
I have looked back the last 7 months on debian-devel and some of my
questions are clear now.

> am not sure which version is the best form. But there is one essential
> topic for me I'm missing in DEP-3: there are no line with the file name.
It seems nobody need the filename inside patch files - only myself.
Does anyone know a solution?

> The other thing is, I always want to have a sign "#" at the beginning
> of descriptions as distinction to the usual content of the patch files.
It seems "#" can be used similar to dpatch. That is a good message.

And one item is not solved: where should I write the package name
inside the patch file? I think it is important.

Fondest regards,
 Joachim Wiedorn