Re: RFS: roxterm (updated package)

On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 23:44:40 +0200
George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net> wrote:

> I decided to test the new option as mentioned in the changelog "Added
> always_show_tabs option", however I got lost in how the user is
> supposed to change that option, since it is neither command line nor
> menu one. Sure, I can stop the app here and there (roxterm.c:2922,
> multitab.c:1953), but the control never reaches multitab.c:1958 for
> me. So, the question is: how to change that option from user POV, and
> what to expect, since multiple tabs are always shown to me even with
> the previous version? Thanks ;-)

It's a profile option which can be set with the GUI (Edit Current
Profile, in the Window/Tabs section). In previous versions the tab bar
was only shown when a window contained more than one tab; now you can
optionally show the tab bar even when there's only one terminal in a
window. This solves a small problem when adding a tab to a maximised
window
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=698431&aid=2921009&group_id=124080>
and also makes it easier to drag a lone terminal into another window.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk