Re: RFS: backup2l (updated package)

Hello Charles,

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> wrote:
> Le Fri, Jan 01, 2010 at 11:01:08PM +0100, Joachim Wiedorn a écrit :
> >
> > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.5-2
> > - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/backup2l/backup2l_1.5-1.dsc
>
> either there is a bug in mentors.d.n or you recycled an old email, because
> the dget URL is an old version.
Oh sorry - it should be backup2l_1.5-2.dsc

> I have uploaded your package. And I have two more comments. The first is
> minor: it is not necessary to justify changes in the Debian changelog by
> the fact that they corresponded to Lintian warnings.
O.k.

> I have uploaded your package. And I have two more comments. The first is
Thanks!

> I see that you added a description to your patches. This is a very good thing.
> Note that there is a standardisation effort for patch descriptions. I recommend
> you to try it next time: ‘http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3/’;.
Still now I have seen so many different descriptions in patches. So I
am not sure which version is the best form. But there is one essential
topic for me I'm missing in DEP-3: there are no line with the file name.
The other thing is, I always want to have a sign "#" at the beginning
of descriptions as distinction to the usual content of the patch files.
Should I do a bugreport against DEP-3 for this wishes?

Fondest regards,
 Joachim Wiedorn