Re: RFS: backup2l (updated package)

Le Fri, Jan 01, 2010 at 11:01:08PM +0100, Joachim Wiedorn a écrit :

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.5-2
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/backup2l/backup2l_1.5-1.dsc

Hi Joachim,

either there is a bug in mentors.d.n or you recycled an old email, because
the dget URL is an old version.

I have uploaded your package. And I have two more comments. The first is
minor: it is not necessary to justify changes in the Debian changelog by
the fact that they corresponded to Lintian warnings.

I see that you added a description to your patches. This is a very good thing.
Note that there is a standardisation effort for patch descriptions. I recommend
you to try it next time: ‘http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3/’;.

Have a nice day, and a happy year of Debian packaging.

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan