RFR/RFS: openvpn-auth-radius (new package, fixes retitled RFP)
Please CC me in a reply, since I am not subscribed to the list.
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "openvpn-auth-radius".
* Package name : openvpn-auth-radius
Version : 2.1-1
Upstream Author : Ralf Luebben
* URL : http://www.nongnu.org/radiusplugin/
* License : GPL-2
Section : net
It builds these binary packages:
openvpn-auth-radius - OpenVPN RADIUS authentication module
openvpn-auth-radius-dbg - debugging symbols for openvpn-plugin-radius
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 556460
My motivation for maintaining this package is:
The Cygnus Networks GmbH is using this software on Debian and Debian
does not provide a package with this or similar functionality. Thus we
packaged it for our own needs. Since we expect to use it for quite a
bit of time, maintaining the package seems like a good fit.
A few notes on the software:
This package will have low popcon score. To be useful it requires a
functional openvpn and radius setup. Most users probably want to run
stable, so the package is created with backporting in mind.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openvpn-auth-radius
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openvpn-auth-radius/openvpn-auth-radius_2.1-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded or review this package for me.