RFR/RFS: openvpn-auth-radius (new package, fixes retitled RFP)

Dear mentors,

Please CC me in a reply, since I am not subscribed to the list.

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "openvpn-auth-radius".

* Package name    : openvpn-auth-radius
  Version         : 2.1-1
  Upstream Author : Ralf Luebben
* URL             : http://www.nongnu.org/radiusplugin/
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
openvpn-auth-radius - OpenVPN RADIUS authentication module
openvpn-auth-radius-dbg - debugging symbols for openvpn-plugin-radius

The upload would fix these bugs: 556460

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
 The Cygnus Networks GmbH is using this software on Debian and Debian
 does not provide a package with this or similar functionality. Thus we
 packaged it for our own needs. Since we expect to use it for quite a
 bit of time, maintaining the package seems like a good fit.

A few notes on the software:
 This package will have low popcon score. To be useful it requires a
 functional openvpn and radius setup. Most users probably want to run
 stable, so the package is created with backporting in mind.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openvpn-auth-radius/openvpn-auth-radius_2.1-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded or review this package for me.

Helmut