Re: RFS: rss2email (updated package)

On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 06:30:50PM +0100, Etienne Millon wrote:
> > Have you contacted the MIA team[1]?
>
> No, I didn't, as I pinged him "only" four days ago. I don't know if
> it's enough ?

There is no real limit for "enough" but the fact that Vcs vanished does
IMHO give a sign that you probably can wait longer for the response.

> > instead of simply deleting the dead links.  This enables more
> > transparency in packaging and useful group maintenance (in case the
> > original maintainer might come back somehow).
>
> I actually used git to prepare this package. It's available on github :
>
> https://github.com/emillon/rss2email
>
> but I can push it on alioth and set Vcs-git to that if it helps.

I don't know if it helps but IMHO alioth is a reasonable place (I do
not mind whether Git or SVN is used).

BTW, I tried rss2email and just get links in the content of the mails?
Is this a configuration issue or just a (mis)feature of the RS feeding
site?

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--