Re: RFS: rss2email (updated package)

On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 02:18:41PM +0100, Etienne Millon wrote:

> I tried to contact the maintainer of this package, David Watson
> (CC'ed). Without response,

Have you contacted the MIA team[1]?

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rss2email/rss2email_2.69-0.1.dsc

I welcome your work (especially because I learned that way about this
useful package) and checked the *.dsc.  I would really like you to
use Vcs

   svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/collab-maint/ext-maint/rss2email

instead of simply deleting the dead links.  This enables more
transparency in packaging and useful group maintenance (in case the
original maintainer might come back somehow).

> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Please let me
> know about any remarks.

Thanks for working on this

       Andreas.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/MIA