Re: RFS: pycam

Hi Benoît,

> Here are the few issues I spotted in your package:

thank you for taking the time!

>  - You have debian/{postinst,prerm} scripts, but they do not do
>    anything. You should just delete them.

removed

>  - In debian/copyright, there is no email address for either of the
>    maintainers (and Sebastian Kuzminsky's email is not formatted
>    correctly). While you're at it, you should also add yourself to the
>    packaging copyright.
>    You may also want to use the DEP-5 format [1] for that file.
>
>    [1] http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/

I changed the copyright file according to DEP5. I did not know DEP5 before - so
thanks for pointing this out!

>  - lintian -I gives the following warnings:
> [...]

I added the missing patch descriptions and created a watch file.

> I: pycam: spelling-error-in-manpage usr/share/man/man1/pycam.1.gz
> [...]

I fixed these spelling mistakes upstream. The changes will go into the debian
package of the next release of PyCAM.
btw: what did you do to generate these spelling warnings? I could not find any
reference to a spell checker in lintian ...

I guess, now the package should be in a good shape.
I would be happy, if anybody would be willing to upload it.

cheers,
Lars

PS: you don't need to CC me - I am subscribed to the mentors list