RFS: pycam

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pycam".

* Package name    : pycam
  Version         : 0.4-1
  Upstream Author : Lode Leroy, Lars Kruse (that's me)
* URL             : http://pycam.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPL3
  Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
pycam      - CAM program & library written in Python

PyCAM is a toolpath generator for 3-axis machines (e.g. mills).

I am currently one of the maintainers of the "clearsilver" package in Debian.

I would like to see PyCAM included in Debian, because:
1) it would be the first toolpath generating program in the repository
(python-opencam is only a library and currently not usable)
2) I want to simplify the life of PyCAM's users :)
3) I want to get more involved in Debian development

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pycam/pycam_0.4-1.dsc

cheers,
Lars