I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pycam".
* Package name : pycam
Version : 0.4-1
Upstream Author : Lode Leroy, Lars Kruse (that's me)
* URL : http://pycam.sourceforge.net
* License : GPL3
Section : python
It builds these binary packages:
pycam - CAM program & library written in Python
PyCAM is a toolpath generator for 3-axis machines (e.g. mills).
The package appears to be lintian clean.
I am currently one of the maintainers of the "clearsilver" package in Debian.
I would like to see PyCAM included in Debian, because:
1) it would be the first toolpath generating program in the repository
(python-opencam is only a library and currently not usable)
2) I want to simplify the life of PyCAM's users :)
3) I want to get more involved in Debian development
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pycam
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pycam/pycam_0.4-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.