Re: Hello, and, (RFS) packaged!: rocaml (#451795)

Hi Laszlo,

Thanks for your message! I appreciate you taking the time to look at my
proposed package :-)

I've removed LICENSE (and GPL), as well as debian/README.source as per
Michael's suggestion also - thank you for your pointing them out.

On Sun, 2010-11-14 at 11:05 +0100, Laszlo Boszormenyi wrote:
> - however I may write that Mauricio Fernandez has the copyright since
>   rocaml was coded: Copyright (C) 2007- [...];

This is a good point (and a nuanced one that I didn't think about
enough). Thanks for this - it'll be updated accordingly on my next
attempt.

> Please fix the issues mentioned above. Also please don't misunderstand
> me, I've no experience with Ruby so I won't upload your package.

Shall do, and thanks again! There's no misunderstanding; I appreciate
your taking the time out to look into something, even though you're not
familiar with the topic of the package itself. :-)

> Thanks for your work,
> Laszlo/GCS

Best,
Arlen